Friday, January 21, 2011

First blog assignment: Albert Einstein's essay

Albert Einstein's essay, An Ideal of Service to Our Fellow Man, is an essay that shows Einstein's view on  how people in society should view their own morals and beliefs.  Einstein states: "the individual feels more than ever dependent on society, but he feels this dependence not in the positive sense."  This would mean that individuals in society should not rely on each other, rather grow and learn from one's own experiences in life.  Setting "social goals" will help an individual grow and learn.  Einstein had this thought of "social goals," and by these goals I believe that he is pertaining to goals an individual sets himself or herself through their own experiences.  I think Einstein was correct in his ways of thinking.  Learning from good and bad experiences in life builds a persons character.  This way of learning can somewhat be a mystery as one will never know what will happen next, you have to learn who you are as you go.

3 comments:

  1. I very much agre with what you stated about learning from the good and bad experiences in life. No matter what we do in life, we will in someway learn a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with what you said, it is very true. One thing I thought was clever was how you transferred from the summary to the response, just like the two were combined, instead of them being split and being more choppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Nice discussion I have seen here, I feel happy to visit this blog, thanks for the sharing keep it up.
    Assignment Help
    Assignment Writing

    ReplyDelete