Tuesday, January 25, 2011
High Gas Prices
I find it hard to imagine why gasoline is so expensive. The average gas price for the Midwest region in the U.S. is $3.01/gallon currently. I find this price to be ridiculous, and it doesn't seem that gas is going to get cheaper anytime soon. I realize that the events in the Middle East, the unsteady U.S. economy, and the high demand for gasoline are the reasons as to why gas prices are rising, but this is starting to get frustrating. Hopefully, in the near future the U.S. can catch a break from this troubling topic that we face today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGas prices make me so mad! Every friday when I get paid, I fill my gas tank up before I go to work. Usually I pay between $3.00 and $3.15 per gallon. Hours later I will be driving my residents around, and I see that they lower the gas prices at least by eight cents! It happens all the time! I know the solution would be to wait about another hour, but I need the gas then! AH! :P
ReplyDeleteHopefully, in the near future it can be resolved but hey, it takes time and there's not much that can be done about that. But it has decresed to $2.83 right now, I believe.
ReplyDeleteGreat, $2.83 is much better.
ReplyDelete