Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dedication to my parents

My parents are definitely my role models in my life. I admire so many things about them.  They are both very hardworking people.  I feel like they never stop working whether its their day job, working out in the yard, or to doing dishes and laundry at the end of the day.  Although they are both hardworking, they also know how to have fun and live life to the fullest. I appreciate all things they have done for me and the support they have given to me, especially through my journey of nursing school currently.  I want to say thank you  to them, and that I love them and appreciate them very much!

4 comments:

  1. That was very nice. Make sure you let them see it. As parents we sometimes feel we aren't doing the best job and that we could have done this better, or given you more of something. The best gift to them however is you acknowledging them. You would be surprised how a few words can mean a lot more than any gift.
    You will go far in life Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that means a lot. I'll be sure to show my parents this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mickie,I can tell that you have great parents, because they have a wonderful daughter that cares about others and has a great personality. More children should have parents that they consider their role models. Wish you well in whatever life brings your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my parents are my role models too! I look up to my mom and dad so much because they work hard to keep my sister and I happy. It's nice to have parents to look up to! That's what they are there for though:)

    ReplyDelete