My boyfriend plays video games everyday. He gets so drawn in to playing video games that you can barely have a conversation with him while he is playing. I personally am not a fan of video games, but if video games is what makes him happy than I will let him be.
Question 1: What is your favorite video game to play and why?
Street Fighter. It is a fun game that I played as a kid, and I like playing the newest version of it.
Question 2:Why do you enjoy playing video games?
They are fun and gives me something to do when I am bored.
Question 3: In your opinion do you think you play video games too much?
No
Question 4: If you had an opportunity to make a video game, what kind of game would you make?
I would make a game that dealt with fighting, one that is similar to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I like the adrenaline rush while playing it.
Question 5: Is there any upcoming video games you plan on buying?
Mortal Kombat. It comes out April 19th, and I am very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment