Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook Addiction

If someone were to ask me one day what I was addicted to, I would have to say facebook.  Facebook today is known as the new myspace and is still far more popular than twitter.  My addiction to facebook is so bad that I check my account at least 5 times a day.  After clicking on the Internet Explorer icon or Mozilla Firefox icon I feel drawn to log in to facebook before any other website.  Facebook can be the blame as to much of my procrastination in my assignments for class or any other task that needs to be accomplished.  However, as much as I know that Facebook is a distraction for me, I don't really do anything about the addiction.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice in topic! I think many of us also struggle with this same vice, and we also do nothing about it. It is good to know we are not in this alone! Very good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely suffer from the same addiction!! I am constantly checking my Facebook. This is a good topic to write about because I think many people can relate!

    ReplyDelete