Thursday, March 17, 2011

spring weather

I love when the month of March and April come around each year because then I know the weather will begin to be much better.  I absolutly hate winter due to the snow and ice.  Therefore, on nice, beautiful days like today, my mood changes.  It is almost like I become such a happier individual.  The glooms of winter I know will soon be in the past, and the sunshine of Spring and Summer are in the near future.  Sunny, clear skies and the smell of spring flowers are what I look forward to.

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, this weather right now is absolutely amazing and the summer months are approaching fast. I can't wait for the temperature to be in the 70s and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today the weather is absolutely amazing!
    Hopefully it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you. I hate the snow and ice and cannot wait for the spring. Spring is also my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't enjoy winter weather either. I thought it was beginning to be nicer outside, but today it's cold again, so I don't know anymore! I hope it gets warmer again and stays that way soon. The only bad thing about spring is that it brings all of my allergies. :(

    ReplyDelete