Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boys and their Video Games

Video games seem to becoming more and more popular as the years go on.  I personally am not a video game fan, but my boyfriend is.  He plays them at least everyday for 2 hours, if not more.  His favorite game is Call of Duty.  I can remember the day that CoD came out.  He was ecstatic! Although he was not one of those die hard fans that wait at the stores 'till midnight, he still got his very own copy of the game later that afternoon.  I can only imagine what the next new game that he obsesses over will be.

1 comment:

  1. I agree most boys this day are addicted so some kind of video game. Thankgod my boyfreind is a farm boy and does not like them we only touch our wii maybe twice a week. We like do exercise together and make fun of eachother doing the games in the Wii fit.

    ReplyDelete