Thursday, February 24, 2011
My Recent Walmart Experience
This afternoon I went to Walmart to get some things, and what I thought was going to be a quick 10 minute trip in and out, turned out to be about a 30 minute expeience. After getting the things I needed, I then attempted to find an open register. There were only 3 registers open, along with the self-checkout registers. I would have used the self-checkout registers, but I had too many items and wanted to do a regular register. I waited about 15 minutes in line before finally getting up to the cashier. At 3:00 p.m., I would expect as a shopper that more than 3 lanes would be open, especially since late afternoon is when people get off work. Now, I can understand that maybe a few employees were ill or called off, leaving less workers. Whatever the case may be, I hope that my next experience will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment